Trainees will be able to understand the following:
- Electric current terms: (current, voltage, watt, connectors).
- Types of current: (Alternating current, Direct current).
- Arc welding Equipment: (Welding machine, Electrode holder, Ground clamp, cables, steel working table).
- Arc Welding Requirements: (hammering and modification hammering, chipping chisel, tongs, chipping hammer, wire brush).
- Protective clothes: (welding face mask, gloves, apron, leather jacket, leather sleeves, leg protective /shield, leather caps).
Welding and Cutting using Oxy-acetylene:
A: Oxyacetylene welding Basics
- Oxyacetylene welding safety precautions
- Oxyacetylene welding equipment
- Oxyacetylene welding requirements
- Oxyacetylene welding operation
B: Oxyacetylene cutting Basics
- Oxyacetylene cutting tools
- Oxyacetylene cutting means
C: Arc Welding Basics / Arc welding - safety precautions
- Electric current terms
- Arc welding equipment
- Arc welding requirements
- Operating and managing the welding machine
- Forms of welding joints
- Filling metals classification systems
- Graduation project