Our Corporate Services for Royal Saudi Air Force RSAF provides English language training to a wide range of private and public sector clients in Saudi Arabia:
- We deliver customized and highly practical training that focuses on providing your employees with skills that have a direct impact in the workplace.
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our offer, and on our professionalism. Our reputation is built on achieving customer service excellence, not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.
- We can offer corporates employees to be either trained in closed groups or placed in our public groups in accordance with their level of knowledge.
General English, Business English and Workplace
General English, Business English and Workplace are training programs which aim to raise the general proficiency level of your employees. They can be delivered alone, or complemented with Professional Communication Skills or English for Specific Industries training.
They can lead to prestigious University of Cambridge qualifications, TOEIC, TOEFL and IELTS which are both motivating for your employees, and provides you with clear evidence of the success of the training.
Please let us know which of the following is more appropriate to you to see more details:
1. ENGLISH FOR BUSINESS COURSE
What is English for Business?
Business English courses offer authoritative authentic sources to explore topical business issues. It helps to build the professional standard of language needed to communicate in the modern business world. English for Business focuses on the English language skills necessary to communicate in an increasingly global business environment. We offer courses at Pre- Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate and Advanced level.
How will English for Business course help?
Each course is based on different business topics such as Finance, E-commerce, Competition, Marketing, Project Management and Partnerships among many others
English for Business will help you to communicate with more confidence through the systematic development of vocabulary, listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills.
Our professional teachers use a variety of resources including up-to-date course books and materials. Our teachers will also provide students with plenty of opportunities to practice their English through role plays, discussions, presentations and written tasks.
2. ESP ENGLISH FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES:
- English for Professional Communications& Business Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Business Writing
3. ENGLISH FOR SPECIFIC INDUSTRIES:
We offer a range of specialised training programmes to meet the needs of specific industries. They focus on sector-specific skills vocabulary, skills practice and grammar. They can be delivered as either standalone specialist courses, or as components of a longer Business English programme.
They are aimed at professionals with an intermediate level of English upwards.
- English for Finance
- English for Marketing
- English for Travel and Tourism
- English for Hotel Industry
- English for information & Communication Technology
- English for Computer Users
- English for Media
- Technical English
4. ENGLISH FOR EXAM PREPARATION COURSES:
- TOEFL Preparation (ITP / IBT)
- IELTS Preparation Course
- Cambridge ESOL exams preparation ( KET – PET – FCE First Certificate)
- TOEIC Organizations around the world have used the TOEIC® test to hire, place and promote employees.
Saudi Academy English Training Shell:
General English Course
- Intensive General English Courses
- Conversation English Courses
- Blended English Course (face to face + online English Interactive)
- English with phone training 1:1 with native English teachers
- Live video English classes via virtual classroom with native English teachers
- Summer English Courses
English for Examinations
- Cambridge ESOL Exams ( KET, PET, FCE…etc)
- TOEFL Preparation& Testing
- TOEIC Preparation& Testing
- IELTS Preparation& Testing
Summary of Corporate English Courses (ESP English Courses)
|1. English for Business||18. English for Medicine|
|2. Technical English||19. English for Nursing|
|3. Email English||20. English for Oil and Gas|
|4. English for Presentations||21. English for Tourism|
|5. English for meetings||22. English for scientific and Technological Fields|
|6. English for Negotiations||23. English for pharmaceutical Industry|
|7. Telephoning English||24. English for Accounting and Finance|
|8. Medical English||25. English for Human Resources|
|9. English for Computing||26. English for Logistics Management|
|10. English for Employees||27. English for restaurant industry|
|11. English for workplace||28. English for Sales and Purchasing|
|12. English for English teachers||29. English for Aviation|
|13. Business English Courses||30. English for Customer Care|
|14. English for Preparatory Year Students||31. English for Energy Industry|
|15. English for Academic Purposes||32. English for Engineering|
|16. English for Marketing & Advertising||33. English for Telecoms|
|17. English for Finance||34. English for the Automobile Industry|