Trainees will be able to understand the following:
- Different types of forklift to meet various weight lifts, and consumer needs
- Limitations of the device, and rules of safe and efficient operation. (This happened by training the operators on forklifts)
- How to inspect the fuel, and fluids levels before turning the machine
- The correct way to drive up and down a ramp
- The proper way to raise the load and drive through obstacles with the load
- Giving the student the edge when it comes to applying for jobs because they can put that on their resumes.
- Using the hand truck which is operated manually with the assistance of hydraulics, and is used for moving small to medium loads around a limited space.